Join Girl Scouts of Central Illinois and Earthmover Credit Union in Central Park on May 31st for our 5th annual Operation Cookie Share. Our friends at Neuhoff Media will be live from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to honor all of those who serve and protect our communities and country. Our goal is to send 10,000 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies to military and local first responders.
Sponsors at the $500 level are welcome to join us the day of the event and engage in an on-air interview with the radio hosts. This will allow your business even more exposure, in addition to the gratification you’ll receive by sending Girl Scout cookies to our heroes. You will receive promotion during that hour via social media as well as on-air. Your donation supports Operation Cookie Share as well as the local Girl Scout Leadership Experience, and any level of support helps:
- 1 Case = $60 – membership for 2 girls (approximate)
- 2 Cases = $120 – membership for 4 girls
- 3 Cases = $150 – membership for 6 girls
- 4 Cases = $240 – 1 week of day camp for 1 girl
- 5 Cases = $300 –1 week of resident camp for 1 girl
- 6 Cases = $360 – 1 year of Girl Scouts for 1 girl
Visit Central Park on May 31st to donate and check out the first responder vehicles and flag garden. Or make a donation at any Earthmover branch. You also can call 217-875-1340 to donate.
Thank you for your support of Operation Cookie Share.