The Girl Scout Cookie Program is vital to GSCI’s mission of building girls of courage, confidence, and character.
How the Cookie Crumbles – $4.00 per box
- $0.54 per box – troop profit and bonus
- $0.24 per box – girl recognitions
- $0.96 per box – cost of sale
- $2.26 per box – girl and volunteer services
Funds raised through the Girl Scout Cookie Program help pay for many aspects of Girl Scouting:
- Keeps camp affordable by subsidizing the registration cost
- Supports the Girl Scout Leadership Experience, which includes girl programming, curriculum, and events
- Provides grants to girls and troops with financial barriers, so that Girl Scouting is available to all girls
- Provides volunteer training and materials
Girls also earn proceeds for their individual troop, which are used for troop activities and service projects within their communities.