Girl Scouts of the USA launched ToGetHerThere, the largest, boldest advocacy and fundraising cause dedicated to girls’ leadership in the nation’s history. The multi-year effort will seek to create balanced leadership – the equal representation of women in leadership positions in all sectors and levels of society – within one generation.
By investing funds, time, or resources to the cause for girls’ leadership, you’re investing in the future.
ToGetHerThere is taking bold steps to rally the nation around a single cause: create gender-balanced leadership in one generation. But we need your help.
We need your participation, so that the girl in your life gains confidence from your mentorship and support.
We need your voice, to inform and inspire your friends and colleagues, and to advocate on behalf of girls nationwide.
And we need your investment, so that we can raise awareness, raise expectations, and raise money for this generation of girls, who are checking their ambition at the door.
When you invest in ToGetHerThere, powered by Girl Scouts, you help ensure that every girl reaches her full potential. Consider what your investment can do:
- Open a national discussion on the impact of girls’ opting out of their true potential
- Secure commitments from media and industry leaders to make positive changes in their portrayal of girls and women
- Increase access to female role models and mentors, who commit to engaging and inspiring girls
- Educate the public about the warning signs of and damage to a girl’s potential from the “mean girl” culture
- Work with educators to increase STEM content and remove gender bias from classrooms
- Help girls develop critical skills that build confidence and reignite aspirations
Your investment will get her there. And we’ll all succeed.